Thursday, October 17, 2013

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride of life!

I am tired.
Are you tired?
Sometimes life becomes a Groundhog Day existence.
We wake up, we work, we go to bed...Repeat.
It can take it's toll on your happiness and health.
Thank goodness I have these two carefree angels. They seem to keep our busy family in check.
I had a million things to do but little Hailey said.
I want to take a walk.
I love taking walks.
When can you schedule a walk?
Gosh..schedule a walk?
Have I become so busy I have to schedule a walk?

So I did.
I dropped it all and went for a walk.
It was spontaneous. 
 I need more spontaneity in my life!

The walk then turned into a stroll by the pool
then the stroll turned into the girls not even thinking for a moment about their decision to just
jump
 in.
clothes and all.
into our neighborhood pool.

THAT is what I love.
The giggles.
The happiness.
The LIVING.

Thanks little girls for  the reminder to take a breather once in a while.
To just-

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment